‘…Don’t gamble on your future. Act now, without delay’
Simone de Beauvoir
GCSE Revision courses are organized every weekend and daily during all school holidays. Year-round courses, either face-to-face or online
- Final exams in May & June
- All weekends in February, March and April
- On all weekdays in March, April, May and June
- Study camps: Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall;
Tutoring all subjects & levels from 1 to 13 weeks
- Summer courses
- Pre-GCSE Preparation courses, thus the perfect preparation for students starting the GCSE’s after the Summer break
- Mid-GCSE Preparation courses, ideal for students entering the final year of the GCSE Program
- GCSE Revision, Preparation & Enrichment in January
- All weekends in November, December and January
- On all weekdays during the Christmas break
Duration: 2 days = 14 hours of revision per subject. You may attend as many courses as you like, however only one subject per course.
Schedule: 9.00 – 16.00. Registration from 8.30 on the first day.
- Brisbane (minimum duration: 4 consecutive days)
Venue: TopClassTutors locations and at the conference facilities of Accor hotels
Small groups: less than 8 students.
|Non-residential course fee/ 2 days||£ 999 (Brisbane: £ 1500)|
|Accommodation on request, per night||£ 95 (Brisbane: £ 125)|
For groups less than 5 students a 50% surcharge applies.
Get rid of your backlog ! Procrastination is your worst enemy.
Secure your place today! Enroll here. Limited places are available.