‘…Don’t gamble on your future. Act now, without delay’
Simone de Beauvoir
A Level Revision courses are organized every weekend and daily during all school holidays. Year-round courses, either face-to-face or online.
- Final exams in May & June
- All weekends in February, March and April
- On all weekdays in March,April, May & June
- Study camps: Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall;Tutoring all subjects & levels from 1 to 13 weeks
- Summer courses
- Pre A-level- (GCE Advanced level) Preparation courses , the perfect preparation for students starting the Advanced Subsidiary Level, A1 Level or AS level after the Summer break
- Mid A-level Preparation courses, for students entering the final year of the A2 level Program of The General Certificate of Education Advanced Level
- A-level exams November
- All weekends in August, September and October
- On all weekdays in October
- AS and A-level Preparation & Revision & Enrichment in January
- All weekends in November, December and January
- On all weekdays during the Christmas break
A Level revision course information:
Duration: 2 days = 14 hours of revision per subject. You may attend as many courses as you like, one subject per course.
Schedule: 9.00 – 16.00. Registration from 8.30 on the first day.
Small groups: from 5 to 8 students.
Venue: TopClassTutors locations and at the conference facilities of Accor hotels
|Non-residential course fee||£ 560|
|Accommodation on request, per night||£ 95|
For groups less than 5 students a 50% surcharge applies.
Secure your place for A-level courses today! Enroll here. Limited places are available.
When your grade is less than an A , start tutoring now and get rid of your backlog ! Procrastination is your worst enemy. Start now, prior to A-level, Pre-A-level and Mid-A-level preparation course(s)
For A-level tutoing, Anytime & Anywhere —– register now
Get rid of your backlog ! Procrastination is your worst enemy.